Below are some links that you may find helpful. While the book covers topics related to the immediate perioperative care, you may be interested to broaden your knowledge to a scope that is beyond the purpose of this book.
- American College of Surgeons, Patient Education
- This is a resource web page containing educational information to help patients become informed about an operation and its surgical care.
- American Medical Association
- The AMA is a national association of doctors, whose mission is to promote the art and science of medicine to improve public health and individual patients.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- CMS is the government department responsible for administering Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program.